Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative offer a wide variety of ways to help you start, develop or improve your voluntary and community organisation, or social enterprise.
Their Development Workers can help groups with a range of issues, for example:
- Advice on how to start a new voluntary, community or social enterprise organisation
- Help with business planning or gaining a sense of strategic direction
- Help with relevant policies and procedures
- Advice on quality marks and accreditation
- Fundraising advice
- Finance advice (budgets, cash-flow & statements)
- Volunteer recruitment, induction and management tools & techniques
- Advice on monitoring and evaluating your impact
- Help with your marketing & communications, including social media
- Signposting to other sources of support
You can book for a free 1 to 1 advice session by:
- Filling Out This Form (preferred option): https://goo.gl/DzpWjS
- Call: 020 8861 5894
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also attend organisational development training for free. Courses available can be found by visiting: http://www.voluntaryactionharrow.org.uk/event-calendar/ To find out about the latest funding opportunities visit: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QpjptZgyURm5K8o_s37oqHXudkz4TtUER00pKibl1Y8/edit?usp=sharing
VAHCo-op are working with local organisations to identify, develop and upload volunteer opportunities to Do-It and Team London.
- Upload a volunteer opportunity – Google Form
- Upload a micro-volunteer (max 6 hours) opportunity – Google Form
Harrow VCS Forum
The Harrow Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) Forum brings together local groups, organisations, community workers and partners to identify local issues of mutual interest and need, and work collaboratively to find solutions.
The purpose and role of the Harrow VCS Forum is to encourage a stronger, more vibrant VCS in Harrow. It holds bi-monthly meetings which are a great opportunity to network, share information and connect with other organisations and groups in Harrow.